On turning 49 last year, I was happy and also anxious because my antioxidant and healthy diet wasn’t working to keep wrinkles off. After consulting with my dermatologist and a few friends, I began using Skin Revive. In only 8 months of application, it has worked wonders for me!
See my results here!
What does it do?
It is a moisturizing formula for anti aging purpose. It removes dead skin cells, prevents blemishes and reduces wrinkles formula while filling skin with healthy collagen. It is a daily use moisturizing formula that can be applied once or multiple times as per users’ skin requirement and can be used under makeup.
How effective is Skin Revive?
Given the ingredients and my own results, I’d say that it is one of the best solutions for anti aging purpose.
How does it work?
It is the face firming healthy peptides that make the skin work so well.
- Peptides provide hydration to the skin and lock it in so during the day, the skin doesn’t get dry
- Protect skin from free radical cells damage by giving skin cells high repair prowess
- Promoting collagen IV synthesis and elastin stores
- Prevention of pore clogging and amplifying the inter-cellar connective tissue
- Keeping UV exposure and sun led damage at bay
Skin Revive Ingredients
Polymoist-PS is the primary face firming ingredient along with many other peptide and hydrating formulas in the product. Other than that, Matrixyl 3000 and other proprietary anti aging enzyme blend is used.
Comparison with others
The product is not only an anti aging formula but a moisturizer. So, it hydrates at the deepest level and improves cellular structure of the skin. I haven’t used a lot of anti aging creams or serums but a year back, I read about a serum online and got it. But it gave me a bad rash on my left cheek and clogged my pores as it was too concentrated. But this moisturizer doesn’t do any of that and also keeps my skin feeling light and non-greasy.
My skin is acne prone so I was bothered about side effects initially but it has been 8 months and I haven’t had a single adverse consequence. But before you use the formula, it is always good to confirm through patch tests.
This is a moisturizer so use it like you would use a normal moisturizer on everyday basis, after cleansing. If need arises, you can reapply during the day.
Yes it does.
In the last 8 months, my acne outbreaks reduced dramatically, skin felt non-oily and smooth and my crow’s feet are vanished now.
I used Skin Revive with concealer and foundation frequently but sometimes, alone. After using it, I don’t feel the need to apply a layer of Sunscreen either because it keeps my skin supple and protected. The best part is that it doesn’t clog pores on my skin and even while travelling, my face doesn’t collect a lot of environmental impurities.
Things about it that you should know
Statistics and clinical trials on the product have revealed these facts:
- After 30 days of continued application, users observe a 29% decline in the depth of wrinkles
- Collagen IV synthesis also improves with fortnight regular application by 81%
- 32% decline is seen in the furrow depth within 28 days application
- easily absorbing, non greasy formula that deeply nourishes and moisturizes
- does clog acne prone or oily skin and works well on all skin types
- works great even without SPF and outdoors with and without makeup
- inexpensive, easy to use and painless
- Better results than Botox
- has healthy proprietary peptides
- formula is dermatologist tested and approved
- Has online order facility available for quick order
- No information on SPF.
- No availability in retail circle.
Where to order?
You can make your starter pack for 30 day supply of Skin Revive at its official website via e-order facility.
In 8 months of application, my skin has only grown more beautiful and less oily. The wrinkles are steadily vanishing and my skin feels so supple every time I touch it